Friday, August 10

Rain Rain Go Away

I knew that no one likes a weather like this cause I'm 100% sure that it will ruin your  outfit. :) But still we cant do anything about it, but to face any weather so that we wont be left out of no where. Even if its cold and raining outside I extent my self to wore something like this, just to share with you guys :) I really love sharing and I really want to enhance my self more of wearing something great and something different so that you wont get bored looking at my photos. Do you love pink? cause I love pink! its very girly. Here let me show you what  i wore that rainy day hahaha! 
HYPE THIS LOOK ON LOOKBOOK :)
Finally I got the chance to ware this lovely TOP from Forever 21 <3
Do you love pink like I do ? What do you think ? :) Comments are Loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment