Saturday, June 30

FOUR SISTERS ONLINE CLOTHING SHOP

I'm really excited to tell you guys that me and my sisters are having a online shop :) it is called as four sisters. so please! please! I'm Begging you guys like our facebook page and of course we want you to be our buyer :) our first collection will be coming soon  well it will be in your pockets affordable price :) and I'm sure you'll love it, it's not me and my sisters own design well that day will come when I'm already a fashion designer student just wait for a month and me and my sister will give you a blast of pretty clothes that will fit for you and your personality:)  please do like our page and my page (look below and just click the link) Thank you very much guys for all the support. =D I'll be updating the first collection of the four sisters at our page please  expect that and wait for that. =D

1. Like this on Facebook: FOUR Sisters
2. Like this on Facebook: Estephanie Segundo
3. Follow me on  Twitter

Thank you guys for all the support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment